5-year-old Asian girl of normal weight with obese parents who is home schooled
Assessment Tools and Diagnostic Tests in Adults and Children
Group 2: 5-year-old Asian girl of normal weight with obese parents who is home schooled
- An explanation of the health issues and risks that are relevant to the child you were assigned.
- Describe additional information you would need in order to further assess his or her weight-related health.
- Identify and describe any risks and consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the child’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
- Taking into account the parents’ and caregivers’ potential sensitivities, list at least three specific questions you would ask about the child to gather more information.
- Provide at least two strategies you could employ to encourage the parents or caregivers to be proactive about their child’s health and weight.
****** REQUIRED READINGS
laureate.net/ eb9aef48b8e10eeb867a270ac3500f f1.pdf
- Written Expression and Formatting – Paragraph Development and Organization: Paragraphs make clear points that support well-developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are carefully focused–neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance. A clear and comprehensive purpose statement and introduction are provided that delineate all required criteria.
- Written Expression and Formatting – English writing standards: Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation
- Written Expression and Formatting – The paper follows correct APA format for title page, headings, font, spacing, margins, indentations, page numbers, running heads, parenthetical/in-text citations, and reference list.