A 42-year-old male reports pain in his lower back for the past month
Your Discussion post should be in the Episodic/Focused SOAP Note format rather than the traditional narrative style Discussion posting format. Refer to Chapter 2 of the Sullivan text and the Episodic/Focused SOAP Template in the Week 5 Learning Resources for guidance. Remember that all Episodic/Focused SOAP notes have specific data included in every patient case.
- Review the following case studies:
Case 1: Back Pain
A 42-year-old male reports pain in his lower back for the past month. The pain sometimes radiates to his left leg. In determining the cause of the back pain, based on your knowledge of anatomy,
- what nerve roots might be involved?
- How would you test for each of them?
- What other symptoms need to be explored?
- What are your differential diagnoses for acute low back pain?
- Consider the possible origins using the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) guidelines as a framework.
- What physical examination will you perform?
- What special maneuvers will you perform?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order