A nurse on the research and practice committee is preparing for an update on evidence-based practice (EBP). There is a need to address the potential changes with several EBP policies. This presentation will examine the EBP policies as well as reasoning and rationale as to why changes may be needed.
• Choose an EBP topic and two scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles
• Compare the difference between theory, research, and practice in nursing
• Choose a theory that best correlates with the EBP practice change that you would like to make
• Compare and contrast the quantitative and qualitative research article that you choose for the EBP topic
• What technology did you use to locate the articles? Databases? Search terms?
• What are the philosophical, theoretical, and methodological perspectives in the research articles that were chosen?
• What are the ethical and scientific integrity issues related to the research?
• How did your nursing knowledge advance through the utilization of research?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.
M8 Assignment UMBO – 1, 4
M8 Assignment PLG – 1, 4
M8 Assignment CLO – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
More information about the assignment:
- Length: 20+ slides; title slide and reference slides do not count towards the minimum, answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
- Structure: Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least four (4) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document and a Word document (.pptx) and (.doc or .docx) or Open Office Impress.
- File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module1.pptx”)
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: