Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and the any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- After reading the Lasiuk and Ferguson (2005) article, analyze Beck’s approach to theory development.
- Find an example of a middle range theory that does not contain a conceptual model. Create a model (narrative or graphical) that depicts the relationships between and among the concepts.
- Using the same middle range theory as above, complete the components of a theory grid (CLICK HERE!).
- Each response should be 500-1000 words
- APA formatting required
- Although each response is a separate essay of 500-1000 words, all responses should be combined into a single document for submission
- Please be sure to utilize at least TWO scholarly sources in addition to your textbook