Topic 6 DQ 1
Although electronic notification is an acceptable legal requirement, what assurances exist that electronic notification reaches everyone affected by a data breach? What are the requirements imposed on a company in cases in which receipt of electronic notification cannot be verified?
Topic 6 DQ 2
The federal E-Sign Act greatly simplified the processing of contracts using modern information technology. How has this use of technology increased or decreased the probability of abuse or digital forgery?
More and more individuals and businesses are being affected by the proliferation of data breaches that have become a near daily reporting topic. More and more individuals are seeking remedies through the courts and more and more class action lawyers are filing class action suits against companies seeking damages because of data breaches.
In a 3-5-minute video/screencast presentation, explain:
- What are the injury-in-fact requirements (e.g., Claridge v. RockYou, Inc., 785 F. Supp. 2d 855, 861 (N.D. Cal. 2011))?
- Why have some courts found plaintiffs to have standing, and what constitutes substantiation and concrete demonstrations of injury?
- What obligations do private companies and government agencies have when a data breach occurs?
For presentations, suggested tools include Loom, Camstudio, Screencast-O-Matic, voiceover PowerPoint, or screencast. On Windows, there are free applications that do this, for example Camstudio or Screencast-O-Matic. Macs have this capability built-in.
In addition, make sure to integrate a variety of visuals to support the presentation.
You will be graded on your ability to provide:
- Detailed and cited content (to include a brief introduction as well as reference section containing a minimum of three academic resources)
- A comprehensive and consistent focus throughout the presentation
- Effective communication in your awareness of the technical audience
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: