Creating a New Position
Due Week 9 and worth 160
As an HR Manager, part of your job is to analyze the staffing levels within the organization. You have to hire to fill one position within the organization. You can choose the organizational position you currently work or a future position. For this assignment, create a new position and write a description of the needs it fills in the organization, the job description, and the compensation and benefits package.
You will create and submit your assignment by using the ecree link. Just click on the link, and start writing. Your work will be saved automatically. You’ll see some feedback on the right-hand side of the screen, including text and videos to help guide you in the writing process. When you’re ready, you can turn in your assignment by clicking Submit at the bottom of the page.
Click the assignment link to start your assignment in ecree. Please note that ecree works best in Firefox and Chrome.
Write a 5–7 paragraph paper in which you:
- Explain three or four job components in the job description and specifications for the job.
- Explain what will be included in the compensation and benefits package related to the job.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include at least one reference to support your paper.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Outline the requirements for a new position, including a job description and the compensation and benefits package.
- See the Help from Dr. Tillman link on the left menu for helpful assignment information.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order