As you approach the end of your Master of Science in Nursing program and prepare for a career as a nurse practitioner,
As you approach the end of your Master of Science in Nursing program and prepare for a career as a nurse practitioner, you will want to create a cover letter, resume, and portfolio that best represent your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a professional in the field of nursing.
For this Assignment, you will create a Career Planner, which includes these elements, that you can use as you pursue your next professional role.
- Review the Career Planner Guide. This document contains the requirements for the Assignment as well as resources to consult.
- Seek out other resources on cover letters, resumes, and other professional resources, as needed. The Walden University Career Services site has information on many topics of relevance.
Develop a cover letter, resume, philosophy statement, and other professional resources that meet the requirements outlined in the Career Planner Guide.
By Day 7 of Week 10
Submit your Career Planner.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK10Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 10 Assignment 1 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 10 Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK10Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.