Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Assess the utility of a selected “borrowed” theory in nursing practice, education, research, or administration. How do the concepts and relationships as defined by the “borrowed” theory differ from that of the nursing perspective?
- Analyze a “borrowed” theory. Utilize the format in the Theory Evaluation Exemplar on pages 109-112 of the textbook.
- Each response should be 500-1000 words
- APA formatting required
- Although each response is a separate essay of 500-1000 words, all responses should be combined into a single document for submission
- Please be sure to utilize at least TWO scholarly sources in addition to your textbook
Theory Application Assignment (100 points):
This week we are studying borrowed theories. Choose two theories and complete the borrowed theories section of the grid. The theories you choose do not need to be from the textbook, but do need to be borrowed theories. This assignment will be submitted and graded in Module 8, but you should be completing the assigned step in each module.