1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Module 8 Assignment- **BENCHMARK** Final Capstone Project Report Due Week 8 (100 pts) Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
Use tables, matrices, graphs, or other visual supplements, as well as the degree of reliance upon statistical data, etc., to help illustrate your concepts and discoveries. The final Capstone Paper should be 3000-5000 words in length (equivalent to approximately 16-20 typed pages not including title page or references).
Clearly label all your sections so that the instructor knows exactly which topics you are addressing in your paper. You are required to include at least six (6) credible references. At a minimum it should include the following:
1. Title page
2. Abstract (a summary of your paper)
4. Statement of the issues being explored
5. Literature review
6. Description of the investigative tools used (e.g., deliverables, data analyses, surveys, observations, interviews, etc.) 7. Discussion of findings and recommendations/solutions for problem investigated
8. Bibliography (Reference Section)
9. Appendices as appropriate Final Module Tasks: • Submit project deliverables • Project closure and learning takeaways • Add Capstone benchmark to the ePortfolio • Final Review of ePortfolio by Faculty I have included the research paper that I started. Please understand that it is just a rough draft and it is not APA or spell check or anything but it will give you an idea of what I want this research paper to focus on. Please only use references within the last 5 years.