Choose a significant Public accounting scandal that has taken place in the past 10 years involving a large corporation.
1. Provide an introduction/background information
2. Discuss the key issues
3. If possible, relate the issues to topics covered in the text
4. Point out any relevant lessons learned or any financial regulations that may prevent a re-occurance.
5. Add any other information that you believe is significant.
- 10- 12 pages typed, double space.
- Use spell check and grammar check.
- Ensure citations and references are included.
- Paragraphs must be a minimum of 3 sentences long
- Do not write in the first person (I, We, us, me)
- Do not start a sentence with: They, Because, And.
- Ensure your paper flows — there are logical transitions between paragraphs.
- You use proper sentence structure — no fragments or run-on sentences.