Choose one of the congenital disorders discussed in your text book and create a concept map. You may use the template on ATI as a sample to follow. You can easily create a concept map using the insert tab in Microsoft Word. Click on Shapes, and drag the shape you choose to your paper. Then right click to add text to your shape. You can go to the format tab by right clicking on your shape to add color, depth, and other special effects. Be sure to cite your concept map in APA format.
Be sure to cover these topics:
- Assessment findings
- Diagnostic tests – labs, x-rays etc.
- Focused assessment
- Medications, surgical procedures and other treatments
- Preventative measures, risk factors, or at risk groups
- What client teaching might a practical nurse reinforce under the guidance of the RN?
- Prognosis and long term outlook for the patient
- Support groups
- Resources (cited in APA format)
i choose (Congenital Heart Disease)