1. Compare/contrast the theories of utilitarianism and categorical imperative.
2. Compare/contrast the theories of divine natural law theory and social contract theory.
3. When looking at the question of abortion there are a number of different views presented. If we are to put all questions of abortion (rape, incest, unwanted pregnancy, extremely young girl pregnant, etc.) through the theory of utilitarianism what is the outcome for each scenario and how do they differ?
4. Do you think that there is one ethical theory that better answers most ethical issues than others? If so which one and why? If not could there ever be one and how?
5. What theory that we have discussed would be best applied in the issue of PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis)? Why? What makes it best?