Consider a professional, volunteer, school, or church organization with which you are currently affiliated. Discuss how critical and creative thinking could be employed to help achieve the organizational mission and to solve problems within the organization [Learning Outcome 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3]. Provide at least one tangible change that might be made.
The following are suggested topics to be covered. Not all of these need to be included, but be sure to include topics from the course:
- ethical or moral implications of proposed change, or current operations (possible justification for change) [Learning Outcome 2],
- how to overcome barriers to creative thinking [Learning Outcome 4],
- utilize persuasive arguments [Learning Outcome 7],
- propose leadership approaches that support teamwork [Learning Outcome 6], and
- describe leadership strategies that can be taken to achieve the goals listed and create a culture embracing sustained creative thinking practices [Learning Outcome 5].
The reflection paper should be a minimum of two pages in length and does not require research beyond course materials (e.g., textbook, videos). Any sources used should be properly cited according to APA style
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order