Assignment 02 – 506 power point presentation
This week we are learning about the various types of studies that can be used in researching a population for risk factors, controls versus experimental treatment, and the Framingham heart study is introduced.
- Research the ethical and legal concerns of clinical research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- What aspects of clinical research design helps to protect the human subjects?
- What are the best practices of creating an informed consent?
- Finally, create an informed consent and include all the components that you have found are necessary to protect the patient.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 9 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and include your discussion in the speaker notes, explaining your findings for each slide.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 9 slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Follow APA writing standards.