Topic 5 DQ 1
Einstein once said, “If I have seven days to solve a problem, I spend six days defining the problem.” Discuss your thoughts on why this is an effective tactic. Why is problem definition so vital to problem solving process?
Topic 5 DQ 2
Metrics are a used to measure many aspects of the way humans view the world. Discuss why metrics are use in science, engineering, and technologically-based problems.
Dynamic Systems Presentation
Create a quality digital presentation with no more than 12 slides (including detailed speaker notes for all) that describes the dynamic system, the Causal loop diagram, and the rationale for each assumption. Each presentation will be turned in individually and should include the following:
A clear definition/introduction of the dynamic system
- Causal loop diagram modeling the relationships between factors in the dynamic system.
- Dynamic system model that is appropriate for the system
- Use MS Excel to construct and run a model simulation. The simulation will require finding relevant data to be used in the model.
- Three output graphs that display three possible outcomes from the system. For example: equilibrium and imbalance that favors one of the factors over the other.
- A description of the limitations of your model, and how you could improve it
- Explain why this clear explanation of the model and assumptions is needed to provide an ethical representation of the data
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. All citations must be in APA format.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: