- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) has been tracking and measuring health outcomes through several different, national methods. Two of the most well know are the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and the Health Effectiveness Data Information System (HEDIS). Both of these systems are used in physician offices. PQRS is directed toward outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries. HEDIS is used mostly in primary care physician offices. All Medicaid health plans and most employer health plans collect and use HEDIS data yearly.
- From the PQRS or HEDIS list pick one quality measure to profile in your assignment.
- Create your own infographic about this one measure that provides information about the measure and the important indicators surrounding that measure. Note what is important for the public to know about this one measure. (There is information on creating infographics in the Supplemental Resources folder).
Fill in order details
- Submit your instructions
to writers for free!
Chat with the writer
- Chat with preferred expert writers
- Request a preview of your paper
from them for free
- Project edited by the quality evaluation department
Download Your Completed Project
- Download the completed project from your account or have it sent to your email address