- Describe the difference in Capital and Operational budgeting. How does the manager go about “justifying” them? Is there a difference in how to justify?
- How does “minimum staffing” impact your ability to meet your budgeted numbers?
- This chapter deals with specific units of service for nursing workload requirements. What role should the nurse leader play and how should the leader interact with the finance department for a standard definition of measurement?
- As a nurse leader, you have to set up a new patient service budget. What sources of information do you need to build the budget?
- How should a nurse leader use a patient classification (acuity) system to justify nursing hours per day/staffing mix/nurse-to-patient ratios for budget purposes that would be understood by the finance department?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes on content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order