In the United States, companies of all sizes, especially those with more than 15 employees, must adhere to nondiscrimination practices. Even if the company is so small that some of Title VII doesn\’t apply, it is incumbent upon the leader to be familiar with federal anti-discrimination laws, including those relevant to gender, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, and disabilities.
Choose one of these discrimination cases to research and evaluate:
- EEOC v. Alliant Techsystems (Links to an external site.) (1998)
In a well-written paper, address the following topics/questions about the case you chose:
- Describe the nature of the case, including the parties involved, and provide a summary of the facts in the case.
- Identify which anti-discrimination laws were violated in the case, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, EPA, IRCA, ADA, or GINA.
- Evaluate the seriousness and scope of the discrimination.What could have been done to prevent the discriminatory practices in the first place? Provide specific action steps you would recommend.
- Explain the relevant laws in light of their historical context and why they were enacted. How do these laws protect the offended workers in this case?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order