- Describe the similarities and difference between a classical budgetary process and a rolling forecast process. Who are the key players in each and what is his or her role? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
Assignment: This assignment has two parts: an essay and a business plan.
PART I – develop an essay to address the following information:
- Reflect on the mission, vision, values, and goals of your healthcare organization and provide examples of how individual employees, departments, and work units support all four of these as a foundation for directional strategies.
- Describe positive and negative aspects of abandoning traditional healthcare strategic planning processes and adopting a contemporary approach.
- How does complexity influence budget strategies and their implementation? Give examples.
- Discuss the process of external and internal environmental analyses, and then speculate on scenarios that may result if these steps in strategic planning are omitted or are not done well.
- Discuss mechanisms that nurse manager can use to ensure they make the best decisions for supporting the financial goals of the organization.
PART II – develop a Business Plan
- Identify an opportunity for implementing a new service or a cost-reducing idea in your organization and write a business plan to describe your idea: explain the need (why) for it, identify stakeholders (who) will be impacted, discuss the benefits versus the disadvantages, describe the costs/expenses for the idea, and outline the implementation plan.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order