Topic 4 DQ 1
Does Section 2-315 of the Uniform Commercial Code (implied warranty of fitness) have a meaningful impact on user agreements? Explain your rationale.
Topic 4 DQ 2
The police can ask your roommate/guest/spouse/partner for access to your computer if they do not have a warrant. How can this be possible considering the Constitution and the Fourth Amendment. Support your rationale based on case law.
Right to Privacy
Many laws are in place in an attempt to ensure a citizen’s right to privacy is not violated. Review the Statutory Laws: 18 USC 2510-22 Electronic Communications Privacy Act and 18 USC 2701-12 Stored Communications Act. Then, in 750-1,200 words, examine how consumer and user data is collected, analyzed, and transmitted. Make sure to address the following:
- How can user agreements erode user’s privacy? Include a specific user agreement example.
- Provide three additional ways in which personally identifiable information can be accessed by new technology in the digital age.
- How do consumers and citizens ensure their data is not accessed or compromised (e.g., FTC v. Wyndham Worldwide Corp., 799 F.3d 236 (3d Cir. 2015))?
- What is the ethical expectation by organizations regarding the capture, use, and transition of personal data (e.g., Privacy Matters, Even in Data Security in the Matter of Compete, Inc., No. C-4384)? Make sure to consider the historical, social, professional, and legal aspects.
- In Europe, they tend to focus on a traditional human rights approach, neglecting the fact that today, data is usually given away voluntarily upon contractual agreement. In this case, how does a Christian worldview stack up against an evolving traditional human rights approach? Make sure to include at least one Bible reference to support your conclusions.
In addition, you are required to reference and cite supporting evidence from not only the textbook but two additional academic resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: