Explain how culture can affect perceptions of team members in a group.
For this assignment, you will use the following case study.
Vandaveer, V. V. (2012). Dyadic team development across cultures: A case study. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 64(4), 279–294.
Given this scenario, include the following topics:
- Explain how culture can affect perceptions of team members in a group.
- Discuss strategies for working with leaders or team members who originate from a different culture than you.
- Expound on the significance of using the best type of verbiage to communicate with other members of a team in order to prove successful in task completion.
- Share the benefits of connecting with humor to build team camaraderie.
- Explain how personality traits, social factors, and styles of leadership can affect the competence and loyalty of a team member.
- Determine the different career options an employee might consider when having trouble working with a cohort or leader of a department.
Formulate your response to these questions using APA format in a minimum of a two-page paper that includes at least two outside sources. Therefore, two additional sources, in addition to the case study, are required.