Find an example of case study research work for critical analysis. The case study work may be a book, journal article, a dissertation, or technical report on a topic of interest.
In a 6-page essay, address the following questions:
Why is this classified as a case study? Is it a descriptive, explanatory, or exploratory study?
Identify the four key components of the research design:
- What is the research question?
- What propositions are suggested?
- What is the unit of analysis?
- How is the data linked to the propositions?
- Identify the theoretical framework for the study and assess the quality of the study in terms of validity and reliability.
- Assignment Expectations
- Your 6-page essay must follow APA formatting and demonstrate clarity, depth, and critical thinking. As you answer the questions posed in this case, include supporting rationale and cited sources.