Follow a public traded assets and analyze the changes of your fictive investment. Write a presentation and an executive memo of your findings. Choose three of the following companies or mutual funds:
6) JP Morgan
7) HP Enterprise
1) Blackrock Managed Income Fund · BLADX
2) BMO Conservative Allocation Fund · BDVSX
3) Vanguard LifeStrategy Income Inv · VASIX
4) Wells Fargo Diversified Income BuilderFd · EKSAX
5) JHancock Retirement Income 2040 Fund · JRIFX
6) Columbia Income Builder Fund · RBBAX
7) American Funds College 2024 · CFTAX Remember that: “An executive memorandum is a short document that aims to inform management or decision makers about any issues in connection with the business (projects and project developments) that would need approval with the management.”
In your presentation you should:
1) Describe graphically the trend of the stock prices during the last 4 months and, in more detail, during the las 3 weeks. How did you invest 50,000. – USD? What was the gain or loss on submission day?
2) Explain the observed trends.
3) Relate these trends to relevant contextual information (example: public health crisis globally / lockdowns))
4) Regarding this context, briefly forecast the changes in prices for the next month. In your executive memo to the investment manager you should:
1) Explain your findings based on the information contained in the presentation. The presentation of these findings must be clear and useful to inform portfolio investment decision making.
2) Make investment recommendations based on these findings.