For this essay, select something you see as a significant problem in your community. Investigate its possible causes, effects, and solutions
July 10, 2018Essay Writing
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Significant problem in your community
- For this essay, select something you see as a significant problem in your community. Investigate its possible causes, effects, and solutions. Pull your research and own ideas together in 1000-1200 word essay aimed at defining the problem and offering specific solutions for the community.
- You must select the community you research, but be specific in your selection. For example, if you are interested in discussing the problems with public transportation, do not try to discuss transportation the nation; rather, discuss the problems with transportation in your section of Atlanta and how it affects your community’s ability to move through life successfully.
- You must define the topic and scope of your essay as part of Discussion 5, but you do not need to wait until then to discuss your topic with your instructor. Use the strategies discussed in Guide to First Year Writing_Chapter 10 to focus your research question.
- Your essay must
- Be at least 5 paragraphs (no more than 12 paragraphs)
- Use at least 5 credible sources
- Include at least one source from Galileo’s databases
- Include at least one source published within the last year
- Use proper MLA format for internal citations and Works Cited page
- Flow logically from one topic to the next
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.