From the CSU Online Library choose an article within either the ABI/INFORM Collection database or the Business Source Ultimate database
Unit II Article Critique
From the CSU Online Library choose an article within either the ABI/INFORM Collection database or the Business Source Ultimate database on the topic of the ethics of drug testing in the employment setting.
After reading the article, write a 500-word article critique by addressing each of the following items:
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point?
- What evidence supports the main point?
- How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life?
- How could the topic apply to an organization you have observed?
- How would you explain the role of leadership in corporate culture, and how would you describe leadership styles and how they affect ethical decision-making?
- Are there any inherent unethical practices with drug testing, though it is technically legal?
- What conclusions can you draw about the ethical issues facing business leaders?
The Unit II Article Critique should be at least 500 words in length, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman, 12 point font.