Happy Valley Health Care is an 80-bed, rural long-term care organization with little to no competition.
Marketing strategies provide direction for marketing efforts that support the goals of the strategic plan. There are three basic marketing strategies:
February 25, 2019Assignment
- Undifferentiated Strategy
- Focus Market Strategy
- Segmented Strategy
- Happy Valley Health Care is an 80-bed, rural long-term care organization with little to no competition. Over the years, the organization has been able to meet the needs of its marginalized customer base and provide long-term care, skilled care, and physical therapy to its patients.
- Sunny Valley Health Care is a 150-bed, urban long-term care organization that specializes in renal care, cardiac patients, and skilled care for orthopedic patients undergoing knee and hip replacement surgery.
- Green Acres Health Care is a 300-bed, inner city long-term care organization that specializes in caring for elderly patients with dementia often associated with Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injuries.
- Why you chose the strategy for that long-term care organization
- Which of the three marketing strategies would best fit the goals of your chosen HCO
- How the strategy would be applied to your marketing plan