Imagine you are a corrections professional working in a prison. You come across an inmate who appears to be under the influence of a drug. You take action against the inmate and immediately remove him from the rest of the population. You must now justify your actions through a presentation to your immediate supervisor.
Obtain an instructor-assigned drug from the following list:
· Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation explaining the situation and justifying your actions to your supervisor. Include the following:
· Describe the symptoms you observed that led you to believe the inmate was under the influence of a drug.
· Describe the physiological effects of the drug you believe the inmate used.
· Describe the possible consequences of leaving the inmate with the general population.
· Explain why you do or do not believe other inmates are using the substance, as well.
· Propose a plan for determining if the substance is being sold within the prison.
Include detailed speaker notes.
Include a minimum of two sources.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.