Discussion 1: Logistics Strategy (Graded)
- Why is it important for organizations to have a logistics strategy?
- What could happen if the organization did not logically link its logistics decisions to the needs of its customers?
- Consider an organization you have been part of and give an example from one of the organizations that did logically link this strategy. Also, if you have been part of one that did not, give an example
- Initial response to the discussion questions must be 250–350 words in length
- Use APA format for any quotations or citations you use to support your answers
- Initial responses must have at least two sources – one source must be a peer-reviewed journal article; the other source can be from a trade journal or other source of your choosing