Share your thoughts on two or more of the reflection questions:
- In what ways could you allow for multiple modes of communication to support children’s creativity for expressing ideas through art, dance, music, and drama?
- Do you consider it important to become aware of modalities for communication and expression specific to the child’s family and culture?
- In what ways can teachers model creative behavior in the early learning environment?
- How can teacher education programs better prepare and inspire early childhood teacher candidates to embrace and build on their students’ interest in multimodal meaning-making?
- Kirova, A., Prochner, L., & Massing, C. (2020). Chapter six. Meaning-making and representing knowledge. In Learning to teach young children. Bloomsbury.
- Lim, S. (2016). Curriculum Disciplinarity in Early Childhood Emergent Curriculum.International Journal of Early Childhood Education, 22(2), 153.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: