Adolescent development is broad and wide-ranging, including physical, socioemotional, and cognitive growth.
For this benchmark assignment, consider information learned regarding physical development and integrate it with your understanding of the social/emotional and cognitive changes occurring during adolescence.
Write a 1,000-1,250 word essay addressing the following concerns:
- In what ways do cognitive and social development affect learning?
- How does individuality, identity development, and personal behavior affect learning differences and development?
- How can diverse strengths, interests, and needs of adolescents be accounted for while providing appropriate instruction that advances learning?
- Why are school, community, and family supports critical to student learning and overall well-being of adolescents? How can ongoing support from these stakeholders be assured?
- How can technology reinforce learning experiences? How can a teacher ensure appropriate use of digital tools in the classroom? In what ways might digital tools support student success and creativity in a collaborative, student-focused classroom environment?
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide