Investigate three professional journals and describe the process and criteria they use for selecting work to be published. Describe how you would work to meet this process and criteria. Describe challenges you perceive in getting work published in the journals. Describe three ethical considerations in research and knowledge acquisition and sharing.
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Sharing Knowledge – Write a 1500-1750 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Support your ideas with at least three (3) scholarly citations in your essay. Use strict APA guidelines to format the paper. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount and an abstract and table of contents are not necessary and if included are not part of the overall word count. A phone or other virtual meeting may be requested to review DNP topic/problem requirements. The topic/problem you address in the essay is subject to faculty review and approval once in the DNP evidence-based practice course and/or immersion courses.
Describe the following in your essay:
- your area of interest (e.g. advanced clinical practice, administration, education, etc.)
- discuss a clinical problem or potential clinical problem that you plan to focus on as your identified topic in the Doctor of Nursing Practice program
- create a clinical question utilizing the PICOT format and PICOT formatting document
- why you are interested in this clinical problem
- why it is relevant for the current society
- why it potentially warrants evidenced-based practice change
- how it is relevant to the role of the DNP-prepared nurse and the implementation of evidence-based practice
- after completing the discussion thread requirements, discuss your plan for dissemination to share the knowledge attained from completing your proposed project
Length: 1500 – 1750 words
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.docx”)
M8 Assignment UMBO – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
M8 Assignment PLG – 2, 3, 7
M8 Assignment CLO –1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Place your order now on a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.