Please read the following research paper (available in Tdent’s e-library):
Venkatesh, F. & Davis, F. (2000). A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies. Management Science, 36(2), 186-204. Retrieved from the Trident Online Library.
Based on the above information, write a paper addressing the following issues:
- What are the key research questions in this study? Summarize the key findings in this paper.
- What is the sample used in this study? What is the population targeted by this study? Can we generalize from the sample to the population?
- Describe key statistics in this study. Does the study describe parameters? Explain.
- Explain the process for validating the survey instrument.
Please organize your paper in a scholarly way. Add section titles when necessary. Explain your logic, and when appropriate, use external sources and use proper citations. Conclude your report with a paragraph or so evaluating the entire exercise in terms of what you have learned and your reflections on the topic.
The paper is usually between 5 and 12 pages long. ( 7 Pges)
- Student understands the key research questions in this paper.
- Student is able to understand and identify the following research-related concepts: samples, populations, parameters and statistics; confidence intervals and types of error in inference.
- Student answers the questions with clarity, depth, and critical thinking.
- Completeness and coherence: Chain of thought is easy to follow.
- Student uses relevant evidence and additional papers/resources to support the propositions.
- Paper is clearly written with appropriate format. Reference list is complete. Citation is properly done.