Assignment 2: Study Plan
Revise your study plan summarizing your current strengths and opportunities for improvement
Can you imagine an athlete deciding to run a marathon without training for the event? Most ambitious people who have set this goal will follow a specific training plan that will allow them to feel confident and prepared on the big day. Similarly, if you want to feel confident and prepared for your certification exam, you should create and follow a plan that will thoroughly prepare you for success.
In this Assignment, you will review the study plan that you developed in NRNP 6665, and revise your plan as necessary, which will serve as the road map for you to follow to attain your certification.
- Reflect on the study plan you created in NRNP 6665. Did you accomplish your SMART goals? What areas of focus still present opportunities for growth?
- Revise your study plan summarizing your current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop 3–4 new SMART goals for this quarter and the tasks you need to complete to accomplish each goal. Include a timetable for accomplishing them and a description of how you will measure your progress.
- Describe resources you would use to accomplish your goals and tasks, such as ways to participate in a study group or review course, mnemonics and other mental strategies, and print or online resources you could use to study.
By Day 7 of Week 2
Submit your study plan.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.