Present the following findings to your chief executive officer based on the scenario from the first two assignments.
Select an existing production organization. Analyze the organization’s current vision, mission, business strategy, operation strategy, supply chain, total quality management, just-in-time philosophy, forecasting method, statistical technique, facility location, work design, project life cycle, and project management.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint) with a minimum of 20 slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
- Determine which statistical technique you will employ to measure the quality characteristics of your organization. Provide examples to support the rationale.
- Analyze the current facility location, then use the three-step procedure to determine a new location.
- Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location for the new location.
- Examine the current work system design and determine your organization’s selected feasibility in the job design (i.e., technical, economic, behavioral). Assess key elements of the rationale in the work design competitive advantage.
- Using the method analysis, defend the new change implementation process and the rationale for the change of method.
- Develop a diagram showing network planning techniques using the program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and the critical path method (CPM).
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source slide at least one time within your assignment.
Other Solved Questions: