This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 1: Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and significance related to evidence-based practice. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (PO 7 & 8)
Application and implications for practice come from the interpretation of meaning from research findings. Communicating and using research evidence is an expectation of a BSN graduate.
- Select and describe one of the conclusions from the required article from the Week 6 assignment that you found interesting and applicable to practice. Describe how you would apply the evidence to improve nursing practice. Explain your answer.
- Discuss ways you would disseminate research-based evidence; how would you share with your peers? Include your thoughts on why it is important for you to be involved in communicating and applying nursing research evidence.