Select the specific theoretical framework that you will use with your project (education, leadership). Describe how the theory that you chose aligns with your capstone project. Include the following information:
Describe the key features of the selected theoretical framework/model. What are its major components?
- Identify specific research approaches appropriate for use with the theoretical model or framework and how it fits with your intended project.
- Does the model lend itself to quantitative or qualitative methods or both?
- What kind of quantitative/qualitative methods would be most appropriate? (Focus groups, interviews, pre/post-tests, record review, survey, etc.)
- Describe how the theoretical framework might be used to evaluate the program/project and critique how well the model fits the program or project.
- What aspects of the model works well and what aspects do not?
- Length: 2-3 pages not including references
- Citations: Scholarly reference(s) from within the last 5 years.
- Format: APA 6th ed.
- Use the title “Theoretical Model Framework.”