Assignment: Journal: Observe, Process, Reflect
The objective of the Journal Assignment is to provide you with a private place to “think on the page,” a phrase used to describe writing as a form of thinking. Some of us process our thoughts out loud as we describe them to others. In an academic environment, you will be asked to record your ideas in writing or “think on the page” to show the new knowledge that you’ve acquired through reading and listening to the resources and completing the assignments. The journal is not a formal type of writing and only you and your Instructor will see the journal entry. These entries are meant to be free writing but should be revised before submitting.
As you write, think about the audience to whom you are writing and the difference between personal writing and scholarly writing. Your journal writing falls into the category of personal writing and should be approached in that way. Think of the journal as an academic reflection space.
- Review the Week 6 Assignment Rubric provided in the Course Information area or accessible through the link below.
- Reflect on your course experience. Review material concerning health histories and physical examinations.
- Include the following in your journal entry:
- Think, reflect and record the feelings you have had as you have progressed through this course.
- Examine and record your strengths and weaknesses concerning collecting health histories and performing physical examinations.
- What were areas you felt like you grew the most during this course?
- Compare what you expected to learn versus what you learned in this course.
By Day 7
Submit a 150-word Journal entry addressing the four areas noted above and in the grading rubric. You may include any other comments or thoughts unrelated to the listed areas. There are no right or wrong answers and credit for the Assignment is earned by timely completion and providing coherent thoughts about the areas of focus.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.