Use GCU Virtualization Solutions to create a new Virtual Machine VM
Virtualization creates a safe sandbox for you to experiment with the various security tools that will be used in the class.
- Use GCU Virtualization Solutions to create a new Virtual Machine VM.
- Install Kali Linux in the new Virtual Machine (use default settings).
- Refer to the Kali Linux website located in the Topic Materials for additional resources.
- As you go, take instructional notes and screenshots that will help to reproduce your process.
- Document the installation process using the “Report Template,” located in the Course Materials.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.