Use your favorite Internet search engine and find an example of a successful evaluation and control process in an R&D firm.
Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Use your favorite Internet search engine and find an example of a successful evaluation and control process in an R&D firm.
- What attributes are described as contributing to the success of the evaluation and control process?
- What factors impact the choices the organization makes in designing its evaluation process?
- What factors help it to be successful?
- What do you think about the long-term viability of the process the firm uses?
- Find a site that discusses the Balanced Scorecard approach to evaluation and control. This method is considered a relatively new technology or approach to evaluating organizational performance. In addition, some control processes are embedded in it.
- What do you think of the measurements suggested, the process itself, and the potential outcomes?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Balanced Scorecard method?
- Find an article or website that provides guidelines for the evaluation and control of an innovative strategy.
- What do you think of the advice given?
- If you are part of an organization that has an innovative strategy, if not search the internet for a company with one, what are the key inputs from the environment that you need to implement the strategy?
- What steps will you take to be sure the inputs exceed minimum acceptable levels?
- What will you do to ensure your output to the environment is acceptable?
- How are these two periods of evaluation and control the same and how are they different?
Length: 1750 – 2000 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
M4 Assignment UMBO – 4, 5
M4 Assignment PLG – MSIM – 6 MSNI – 7
M4 Assignment CLO – 2, 9, 14