Using the Castner article (Links to an external site.) and the Matrix Template (Word) (Links to an external site.)
For this group discussion, please review the Small Groups Discussion Overview in Week 1. The following outlines the roles required for this discussion forum.
Coordinates and leads the discussion.
- Using the Castner article (Links to an external site.) and the Matrix Template (Word) (Links to an external site.), the group will create one group matrix.
- Respond to all questions in the Matrix template.
- No reference page is required.
- Three members of the group are to provide one article each that will be used for the literature review and analyze the statistics in each study. Review these articles and determine the following:
- Was each statistic appropriate based on the level of measurement?
- What could improve the statistical analysis of each study?
- Using the , and the three selected articles, create a matrix for each article.
- The results of the group discussion are to be placed in the Sample Chart template.
|Identification of statistics|
|Selection of appropriate statistic|
|Improvements for selection of statistic|
[Should the group need assistance with statistics, please refer to Lane in the recommended readings section.]
Upload to the discussion forum by the end of Day 7, the following items:
- Group Notes including all members names.
- Copies of the three articles selected by the group.
- Group Matrix form for each of the articles.
- Group Sample Chart form.
Make sure to list the names of everyone in your group before submitting.