Module 5: Assignment
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Each response to a task below should be 500-1000 words.
- All responses should be combined into a single document for submission.
- APA formatting required.
Please submit only complete assignments (not partial or “draft” assignments).
Submit only the assignments corresponding to this module.
Please label each assignment with:
- Your name
- Course number
- Module number
1. Complete the computer training regarding human participant protection. The hyperlink is: https://www.acrpnet.org/course
2. What are some issues you are likely to encounter with a study that focuses on childhood disease and illness? For example, what ethical and legal issues must you consider, and how can you cope with such issues as retention?
3. Describe three techniques, methods, or recommendations you can use to promote retention in a study. Are there some additional personal examples you can lend that might not already be in the course materials? Please share.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order