What is your central belief about the individual person?
Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper
In this assignment, learners are required to construct a reflective analysis incorporating a personal nursing philosophy that will directly relate to the case report assignment due in Topic 7. As such, learners are encouraged to review the case report assignment requirements in Topic 7 to ensure that the “Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper” will provide the foundational support necessary to complete the Topic 7 assignment successfully. The “Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper” may be written in first-person language as appropriate to express personal perspectives, but must otherwise adhere to the guidelines below.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Directions: Compose a reflective analysis (1,000-1,250 words) incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing including the following core elements:
- What is your central belief about the individual person?
- How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients?
- What constitutes the environment?
- How do the individual and the environment interact?
- What is your view of health?
- How does illness relate to health?
- How do you think nursing leaders might \”serve others in ways that promote human flourishing?”
- What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?