Leadership models abound. This assignment consists of two parts that will be submitted as one assignment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Complete the \”Personal Model of Leadership\” tool, found in the study materials, to find your personal model.
- If you have not taken the leadership development questionnaire, \”Leadership Development – Test One – What Is Your Leadership Style?\” found in the study materials, you will need to complete this.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic and at least one in-text citation from each source.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
Write a 1250-1500 word paper that discusses how your personal model of leadership and leadership style may be applied in your work and how it compares to servant leadership and other models.
- Discuss your personal model of leadership and how you might apply it in your role as a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse.
- Analyze how your personal model reflects a practice of servant leadership.
- Compare servant leadership to two other leadership models.
- Discuss how leaders implement each of the models and how they fit with your personal model.
- Contrast the effectiveness of these models regarding their ability to bring about change in an organization.
- Evaluate how your personal model of leadership works in conjunction with your leadership style.
- Develop an action plan using SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Timely) goals with an evaluation of personal development to work on two areas of personal improvement for your leadership style. The plan must include at least two SMART goals.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
It may be possible to earn portfolio practice hours for this assignment. Enter the following after the References section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-840