Write a health promotion and disease prevention plan (10-15 slides) using the Chronic Care Model and include the following
Disease prevention is the process of preventing disease especially a disease an individual may be at high risk for developing. In disease prevention, health care providers help the patient move away from disease.
Write a health promotion and disease prevention plan (10-15 slides) using the Chronic Care Model and include the following:
- Risk factors for disease, including any relevant genetic influences/risks, and the leading cause of morbidity and mortality for the patient population
- Functional and dysfunctional health patterns and how they relate to diagnosis and disease prevention interventions for the population
- Barriers to health and health promotion that incorporate social determinants of health
- Specific health promotion and disease prevention interventions for the population based on relevant guidelines
- A plan for providing the interventions and effectively educating the population
- Appropriate local, state, national, or global health promotion resources.
You are required to cite five to 10 sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.