Project and Presentation
- Write a two to three (2-3) page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project where you address the following from the case study:
- Strategy Development
- Innovation and Competitive Analysis
iii. Exploiting Innovation
- The Organization’s Response to Change
- Combine all previous documentation for Project Deliverables 1-4 in which you provide all aspects of the strategic management process into the project plan.
- Compile all the quality resources from the previous deliverables. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your PowerPoint must have speaker notes and these speaker notes must be written as if you were presenting this project to your client. A template is provided for your use.
- Prepare a nine to fifteen (9-15) slide presentation in which you:
- Include a title slide and a slide in which you provide the purpose and objectives of the presentation.
- Examine your chosen company’s competitive environment.
- Determine your chosen company’s main strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine and evaluate two to three (2-3) strategies to exploit its innovation breakthroughs.
- Recommend a strategy for your chosen company.
- Advise key strategic implementation approach.
- Include a summation slide in which you provide the key takeaways for the CEO.
Your presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use the PowerPoint presentation template that can be found in the online course shell. Your professor will inform you if the template can be modified.
- Provide a references slide. The Reference Slide must follow APA format.
- Create Speaker Notes to accompany each slide that emphasize and embellish the key points to the stakeholders. Please be clear and thorough as if you are actually presenting.