You will develop a safety briefing on personal protective equipment (PPE). The briefing will be delivered to a group of first responders getting ready to take part in a full-scale exercise for a mass casualty incident. The briefing should be concise and factual in nature. The purpose of this brief is to disseminate information that could be used by the first responders to maintain their health and safety in this environment. The scope of the brief is first aid PPE for the first responder community.
Note: PPE resources are provided in the Unit 4 assignment link. Review these resources to
familiarize yourself with the use of PPE by first responders in first aid situations.
Format. The following format must be used to write your safety brief:
- Provide a personal greeting to the audience.
- Recognize your audience.
- State your name and identify yourself as the designated Safety Officer for this incident.
- Explain the purpose and scope of your briefing.
- Impress upon your audience why this information is important.
- Provide an explanation on how the brief will be conducted (i.e., PowerPoint, demonstration, etc.).
Body of the Briefing
- Factual information is presented in an organized manner to support the purpose and scope of the safety briefing.
- Brevity and conciseness is vital.
- Avoid abbreviations, acronyms, and jargon that may be unfamiliar to certain audience members.
- Provide a summary of the key points of the briefing, restating any significant facts.
- Provide a closing statement that concludes your brief.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Answered Questions