Your Journal research assignments are worth 15% of your grade. Please complete them by the end of the week.
You will submit your Research Assignment by clicking on title “Week 1 Research Assignment” above, then creating your document and saving to your computer. This document will then be uploaded by clicking on “Browse my Computer”.
The Effects of Drugs on a Man’s Reproductive System
There has been a lot of research on how teratogens cause genetic and congenital birth defects in babies. What are Teratogens? They are anything that will interfere with the growth or development of a fetus. You will find article after article about the effects of women smoking, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol on developing babies. But what happens if a man smokes, takes drugs, or drinks alcohol? Can this harm a developing fetus?
- Write at least 200 words on this topic.
- Save and name your assignment “Week 1 Research Assignment”, then save on your computer. This document will then be uploaded by clicking on “Browse my Computer”.
- Make sure to cite your sources in your assignment.
- Read pages 59- 64 from Chapter 2.
- Check out these websites:
|Grading Criteria||Earned Points/ Maximum Points|
|Explains teratogens and how they cause genetic and congenital birth defects in babies.||40/40|
|Evaluates the impact that drugs/alcohol have on the reproductive system of a man and supports the statement of whether this can harm a developing fetus.||40/40|
|Proper APA format of citations and references.||10/10|
|Grammar, spelling, and correct APA format||10/10|