No audio recording is required. Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations by going to the Writing and Resource center, Module 3: Assignments, Microsoft, and utilize the Microsoft Overview and the Creating a Quality PowerPoint video.
Explore the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) website.
Review their publication Bringing Science to Life: NINR Strategic Plan (2011, p. 7) to identify the current priorities for nursing research.
• Do you agree with the priorities or would you recommend addition or elimination of some of the priorities?
• What effect do the nursing research priorities have on nursing researchers?
• What criteria must be met in order to consider a practice, evidence-based? Provide examples.
• Explain the role quality plays in evidence-based practice?
Based on the information you’ve learned to this point, write a research proposal that relates to a chosen research topic.
Include the following information in your proposal:
- Design model
- Anticipated results
- Potential Dissemination Avenues
M7 Assignment UMBO – 1, 4
M7 Assignment PLG – 1, 4
M7 Assignment CLO – 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
More information about this assignment:
- Length: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Title: 1 slide
- NINR Strategic Plan questions: at least 5 slides
- Proposal details: at least 6 slides
- Conclusion: at least 2 slides
- References: at least 1 slide
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document and a Word document (.pptx) and (.doc or .docx) or Open Office Impress.
- File Name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module1.pptx”)
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
Other Solved Questions: